|More Journal Entries|
Limitless Skies Ch8Chapter 8Limitless Skies Ch8 by Priceless911
The heat from the metal shop radiated out the front door as Derpy entered and approached the blacksmith who was in the middle of making a sword, “The last Package is Delivered Mr. Drib. Is there anything else you need?”
Mister Drip placed the hot sword back into the furnace with his magic as he replied, “It’s only two fifteen…”
Derpy nodded her head, “I’m sorry… I got distracted by a flower vendor on my way back… did I take too long?”
The large unicorn smiled as he replied, “Too long?... too short is more like it. I gave you ten packages almost two hours ago… and you’re telling me that they were all delivered?”
Derpy felt like she had done something wrong as she replied, “Is… is that bad?”
Mr. Drib laughed, “Bad? I'd say that’s brilliant! It
Limitless Skies Ch7Chapter 7Limitless Skies Ch7 by Priceless911
Melody of an Ex
Princess Celestia sat on her throne as she used her magic to unroll scrolls before reading them, signing them, and placing them in another pile. As she was halfway done with a signature, she heard a voice come from behind her throne, “Your majesty?... I need to speak with you.”
Princess Celestia paused as she shifted her eyes to the two guards standing in front of her throne. When she realized they didn’t hear the voice, she continued signing the document before picking up another and whispering back, “Lady Mist… is this a matter of importance?”
The voice replied, “A member of the Cutters… AKA Mr. Rich was found murdered last night.”
After hearing the reason, Princess Celestia rerolled the document she had out as she put it in the stack and replied, “Meet me in my chambers.”
True TalentThe group were enjoying lunch outside the rainbow factory gift shop. The mares had some keyrings and were attempting to pick the ones they wanted without arguing. Steadfast was doing his best not to laugh at the pair. D however was ignoring them and was contentedly messing with his wings by looking back and forth at an enchanting lexicon he had picked up back in Ponyville. Edge and Scribe were chatting to themselves.True Talent by Eva-Janova
“So where do you think we’ll go next?” Edge asked casually.
“I have no idea.” Scribe responded, “but knowing Dove she’ll have something in mind.”
It was as if in response that a mail pony flew past. “Excuse me?” He approached, “I was told that I would find a Midnight Scribe here?”
“That’s me,” he responded.
“Here.” He passed him a letter, “I think its urgent.” And he flew off without another word.
“Gotta love the mail force around here, very efficient.
|1. Respect your fellow members. |
2. Put images in their correct folders. If you're unsure where your image goes then you may submit it to featured.
3. This is mainly a group for OC's hence the name but, I set aside a folder for the mane6 and other canon characters.
4. All ponies are allowed. Just because the group name is the "Pegasi" Federation don't mean that that is all we accept. The name just sounded
5. All art is welcome except for mature content. MLP is not a sexual R rated show so, please keep it clean. anything in the show is allowed. Blood and gore is allowed, just remember to put the proper warnings on it.
6. If you think a new folder is needed then please let the group admins know.
7. NO STEALING! Unless you want a hoof to the gut. Seriously, you will be kicked out and blocked from ever returning if you steal anyone's art. The only exception is if you have permission by the original artist. Then, you have nothing to worry about.
8. Yes, We do allow art created by generalzoi's My Little Pony creator however, you may not try to sell them as prints. That goes against DA's rules.
FAQ #204: If my print contains an image that isn't mine, can I still use it for print?
FAQ #743: Can I sell fan art as prints?