|More Journal Entries|
Never Meant to Be Ch3Never Meant to Be Ch3 by Priceless911
I Am Conflicted
The peaceful sound of the trees rustling in the wind was the only thing she could hear, as Zecora balanced upside-down on an unsupported staff suspending her a few feet over a shallow pond. As she continued keeping her balance, Zecora tried to clear her mind as she began slipping into a deep meditative state. However, it wasn’t one full minute before her thoughts became clouded with concern, as her balance was broken, causing her to fall from the staff and into the water below.
With the water being less than two feet deep, Zecora stood up and rubbed her head as she looked into the water below her just as the settling waters revealed her reflection to her. As Zecora looked at her reflection, she shook her head in disappointment. She knew what really broke her
|1. Respect your fellow members. |
2. Put images in their correct folders. If you're unsure where your image goes then you may submit it to featured.
3. This is mainly a group for OC's hence the name but, I set aside a folder for the mane6 and other canon characters.
4. All ponies are allowed. Just because the group name is the "Pegasi" Federation don't mean that that is all we accept. The name just sounded
5. All art is welcome except for mature content. MLP is not a sexual R rated show so, please keep it clean. anything in the show is allowed. Blood and gore is allowed, just remember to put the proper warnings on it.
6. If you think a new folder is needed then please let the group admins know.
7. NO STEALING! Unless you want a hoof to the gut. Seriously, you will be kicked out and blocked from ever returning if you steal anyone's art. The only exception is if you have permission by the original artist. Then, you have nothing to worry about.
8. Yes, We do allow art created by generalzoi's My Little Pony creator however, you may not try to sell them as prints. That goes against DA's rules.
FAQ #204: If my print contains an image that isn't mine, can I still use it for print?
FAQ #743: Can I sell fan art as prints?